Jane Iredale is one of our favorite beauty companies because of their use of clean ingredients that are designed for people with sensitive skin. The company also focuses on empowering women to look and feel as good as they do on the inside by embracing what makes them beautiful and unique.
Below are some of our favorite products for Spring.
DREAM TINT® TINTED MOISTURIZER
I love wearing this tinted moisturizer on the days I really don’t feel like wearing much makeup because I know the moisturizer has me covered with its SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection that is also water resistant up to 40 minutes. The moisturizer is formulated with lightweight minerals that soothe delicate or troubled skin. It also provides a subtle tint that smooths skin and hides minor blemishes, it not only hydrates it also provides sheer to medium coverage and helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss making your skin look flawless.
- Titanium Dioxide:Calms and soothes skin and gives excellent mineral UV protection.
- Algae Extract: Hydrates skin and helps prevent moisture loss in the skin.
- Boron Nitride: Adheres, glides and diffuses light.
Color: Peaches & Cream
One of my favorite products to use is bronzer because it provides the skin with a no fuss instant pick me up. Out of all of the bronzer I have used, this is the one I have found to be the most versatile because of the lovely color that can be swept across your lips and cheeks for contouring, highlighting or an all-over sun-kissed glow. I find that it can also be used as a really pretty eyeshadow.
- Mica for glide
- Pine Bark Extract for potent antioxidant protection
- Pomegranate Extract for antioxidant protection and natural preservation
Colors: Lisa and Susan
Lisa has become my go to lipstick that is the prettiest shade of rose beige. If you are looking for a new lipstick this is the one you will want to try because it looks great on any skin tone. The lipstick is very creamy and long lasting. I rarely have to touch it up. It is also really moisturizing since it contains avocado and sunflower seed oils to protect the delicate lip area while giving lips a luxurious, conditioned feeling.
- Triiostearyl citrate: Orange peel wax that replaces the need for petroleum
- Moringa oil/hydrogenated moringa butter esters: Most stable oil in nature that can be used in cooking and cosmetics and is rich in fatty acids and
- Vitamins A & C: The healing properties of moringa oil were documented by Ancient Egyptians
- Coffee seed extract :Conditions and gives antioxidant protection
- Avocado and sunflower seed oils: Soothe and condition, gives antioxidant protection
- Blackberry and pomegranate extracts: Give antioxidant protection
Courtesy Image: Jane Iredale
Products were provided for an honest unbiased review. Global Looking Glass has never accepted payment for any reviews.