GLOW TIME® FULL COVERAGE MINERAL BB CREAM
My Color: BB1
I have a love hate relationship with liquid foundation, I love when I find the perfect shade that doesn’t make my skin break out and it looks awesome. What I hate with a passion is trying to match the liquid foundation color to my skin tone which seems like a project within itself and a week later my skin breaks out due to some ingredient that I find out I am allergic to. Loads of “fun”
With the liquid foundation you want it to appear like you aren’t wearing anything, yet accentuates your natural features and feels velvety.
I recently discovered Jane Iredale’s Glow Time® Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream which contains SPF 25 and broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection. The foundation is designed to minimize the appearance of pores and helps disguise fine lines, wrinkles and acne while brightening and smoothing skin.
Normally I avoid BB Cream because my skin tends to break out after a week and appears oily . With Jane Irdale’s BB cream the color matches and perfectly went on smoothly, covered really well and left my skin silky soft. I love the healthy glow it gives my skin without feeling oily. It actually left it really moisturized without drying it out. It’s now two weeks later and I still love it.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
- Grapefruit Extract and Bitter Orange Extract
- Minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles.
- Promotes luminosity and skin radiance.
- Apple Extract
- Acts as a skin-smoothing antioxidant.
- Helps maintain skin’s youthful appearance.
- Tamarind Extract
- Intense skin hydration
- Coconut Alkanes
OXYGENATING ACNE CONTROL FOUNDATION
My Color: Opal
I have become a huge fan of Oxygenetix and it is my trusty go to foundation that I turn to whenever my skin is acting up, which sometimes feels like all the time. I am very lucky to have discovered Oxygenetix’s acne treatment foundation during a time that I got an allergic reaction which lead to acne/rosacea. The foundation is designed to treat and control acne while oxygenates the skin to simultaneously clear and conceal.
I have been using the foundation for the past few days and have noticed a pretty big difference in my skin because it has soothed and calmed it down a lot. I was concerned that the product would dry out my skin or irritate it more because it’s designed to treat acne with salicylic acid. Instead Oxygenating Acne Control Foundation is slowly healing which is a big improvement considering before I started using it my skin was red with acne. It also made my skin feel really soft and smooth. The shade is a perfect match and does a wonderful job concealing my blemishes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ceravitae Complex: Encapsulated 2% salicylic acid releases treatment evenly for hours
- Maximum strength acne control clears blemishes fast
- Aloe vera barbadensis and Vitamin E calm, soothe, protect and cool skin
- Proprietary, breathable, triple silica Aloe Vera barbadensis gel matrix
- Clears and will not clog pores (non-comedogenic)
- Doesn’t smudge due to perspiration or humidity
- Water resistant (swim up to 90 minutes)
- SPF 25 UVA/UVB protection
- Does not rub off on clothing
- Stays on all day with need to reapply
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial
- Treats and conceals blemishes
Smoothed Over Lipstick
My Color: Lotus
I admit that I have never used Arbonne products before this review. I really fell in love with the lipstick shade that I tried which smells fruity and has a nice satin-glossy finish. The lipstick is infused with fruit extracts and is nicely pigmented, plus it is super moisturizing. I was really surprised how soft my lips felt and how flattering the color is.
Meet Matt(e) Hughes®
Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
My Colors: Sincere,Trustworthy, Adoring, and Loyal
I adore Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick by The Balm. I first discover The Balm during Cosmoprof last June in Las Vegas. At the time I wasn’t familiar with the company except for its packaging, which I admit drew me to the product line. I was excited to find that they have a line of liquid lipstick that are vegan and available in a wide range of colors.
Meet Matt(e) Hughes is a vanilla mint smelling liquid lipstick that goes on smoothly and stays put all day. I find that two coats work best, but the color is really adjusted to your preference. Out of all the liquid lipsticks I have tried this one felt the most comfortable on my lips because it didn’t feather or transfer to anything else or dry out my lips.
Is a limited edition Golden Shimmer illuminator that is a light-reflecting sheer lotion that creates a shimmering luminosity to the skin. I’m a really big fan of using body shimmer when it is used correctly, it has the power to make your skin look amazing by adding a healthy glow.
What appealed to me is that this product could be used on your face and body, however before I started using it, I had my allergist look over the ingredients because I have skin allergies. Once he gave me his approval because the shimmer has so many natural skin beneficial ingredients I couldn’t wait to try it.
First off the lotion has to be one of my favorites because it has a very pleasant light refreshing fragrance. It went on very smoothly without having to use much. My biggest concern was that it would look too glittery and transfer to my clothes, but neither happened. I didn’t use it as an all over lotion, instead I chose to use it to highlight my collar bone, on my shoulders, checks when I wasn’t wearing makeup and when I was being lazy as a quick eyeshadow.
- A unique mineral pigment from Mica, delivers significant shimmer.
- Pyrus Malus (apple) Fruit Extract
- Rejuvenates the skin with its firming and smoothing benefits while restoring the skin’s moisture balance and protecting from moisture loss.
- Elderflower and Blackberry Extracts
- Cool and soften the skin.
- Green and White Tea Extracts
- Antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Grapefruit and Orange Peel Extracts
- Brighten and illuminate the skin and give a refreshing citrus scent.
Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer which
If you haven’t tried Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, you need to try this honey-hued luminizer which looks great on everyone and is multipurpose meaning you can wear it as a highlighter, shadow. The shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer while adding a subtle glow. This is my go to product that I wear everyday on my cheeks and sometimes on my Cupid’s bow whenever I wear a dark lipstick. When worn correctly, it is very subtle and look amazing.
Image Courtesy: Jane Iredale, Oxygenetix, The Balm and Arbonne
Products were provided for an honest unbiased review. Global Looking Glass has never accepted payment for any reviews.